I was tagged by Nicole over at Polish Me Please one of my favorite blogs. So here I bring you my answers to the Q&A game. Most people have already taken this particular quiz but if you haven’t join in the fun 🙂
1. When did you start your blog?
I finally started at the end of last year. I have had a love of nail polish for several years.
2. What is your go-to nail look?
I love pink nails, but a French manicure is always a classic go to look for me.
3. Would you rather: Have your nails cut down to the nail bed for the rest of your life OR never wear makeup again?
Well my nails are super short half the time anyways, so I think I would choose my nails to be cut down to the nail bed.
4. What is one thing you wish you would have known as a teen than you know now?
Well I am still 19, so this may not be a good question for me to answer… I guess I would say appreciate what you have.
5. If you could only have 3 nail products/polishes for the rest of your life, what would they be?
I would choose my bottle of OPI’s Teenage Dream, Glitter Gal Silver Halo Glitter, and a nail file I cannot stand chipped/rough nails.
6. What is one album you could listen to on repeat and never get sick of?
I am not a big music person, but I love the musical Wicked’s soundtrack.
7. What is one of your pet peeves?
This may not be a “pet peeve” but I really hate chipped nail polish. One chip I can deal with but when it’s completely ragged it drives me nuts. This is why I change my polish so often.
8. What would be your perfect day?
I would honestly say a day at Disney World with my boyfriend. It is my favorite place in the world, yet he has never had a chance to go. I would love to share that experience with him.
9. Do your family and friends know about your blog?
Yes, not that all of them read my blog.
10. What is the last song you listened to OR the song currently stuck in your head?
Currently I am listening to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.
11. Share your personal mantra or a good quote. 🙂
I am a huge fan of Harry Potter, but if I had to pick a single quote it would be: “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”