So after my not so brief summer hiatus I am finally getting around to reviewing my Summer Beauty VoxBox. What is a Vox Box you may ask? It is a program where you can qualify to receive free samples to test and review. Sounds nifty right? Here is the webpage where you can learn more about influenster voxbox samples. It took me a little over three months to qualify for samples but it is was entirely worth it 🙂
Here is what came in my Summer VoxBox:
- Tampax® and Always Radiant® Collection – 1 purse, 1 scented pad, 3 unscented daily liners, and 2 unscented tampons.
- Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30
- Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Hand Crème
- Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
- Quaker Soft Baked Bar in Banana Nut Bread
- Select influensters also received a sample of Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy™
These products were sent to me free of charge as part of the Influenster Vox Box Program.